Note: My posts may be out of chronological order.
A few weeks ago, I asked Bri what was the best day of his life. His reply: “June 8, 1979.” So, what happened on that day to make it so special?
– “The Source,” 1st computer public information service, went on-line
– Mariners drafted Al Chambers #1
– Wings released “Back to the Egg” album
– Herb Polesie, producer/playwright (20 Questions), died at 79
– Louis Salvador Palange, composer, died at 61
– Famous Births
- Derek Trucks, American guitarist
- Luis Ernesto Michel, Mexican football player
- Pete Orr, Canadian baseball player
- Brian Donald Milam, all around awesome guy, was born!
Happy 32nd Birthday Bri! And for those readers that don’t know my husband like I do, here are a few reasons why Bri rules:
1. He supports me and everything I do.
2. He has a weird/great sense of humor and can make me laugh every day.
3. He let me fulfill my dream of getting a beagle.
4. He’s a smart guy and has taught me a lot of things that you don’t learn in books.
5. He knows how to cook and clean!
6. He has some pretty cool hobbies/interests that he doesn’t try to push on me: camping, grilling, investments (boring), and beer.
7. He has a great collection of party shirts.
8. And he’s just an all around awesome guy!